Aligned to their commitment to help recruiters be more productive, Bullhorn welcomes Ratescalc.com™ into their Marketplace.
All Bullhorn customers can now benefit from the Ratescalc integration as the tool generates rates, quotes and employment contracts, creating significant productivity gains for its users. More exciting perhaps is the additional benefit of all rates being guaranteed 100% compliant with all government and legislative requirements within the Australian industrial relations framework – arguably one of the world’s most complex.
How does Ratescalc.com™ work?
Ratescalc manages all rates, industrial agreements, statutory changes and even preferred supplier agreements (specific to certain clients), providing automated system notifications of pending changes affecting pricing. The Ratescalc tool completely manages your risk exposure by pulling all Award data direct from Fair Work Australia and alerting users and managers with automated notifications, thus removing reliance on manual spreadsheets and diary reminders and ensuring full compliance.
Please read on for some further insights into the Bullhorn Ratescalc integration:
- Ratescalc is fully integrated in Bullhorn and available as a custom tab in both the Client, Job and Placement screens
- Generation of rates and quotes can happen at both the Client and Job level. Quotes can then be sent directly to your Customer for their digital signature, or simply emailed to your Client Contact. Client records and Client contacts are available through the interface
- As quotes are approved by your Client, all Rates, Charges, On-costs and Margin percentages flow into a Ratescalc custom widget panel in the Job and Placement screen
- Approved and signed Quotes are positioned in the Document File Folder for the Client and the Job
- Upon placement of your Candidate, Users can initiate a Contract / Job notification workflow within Bullhorn to fetch the Placement and Candidate details and populate into a customised template, to be sent for signature, emailed or downloaded
- Upon Placement (where appropriate), Rate Cards can be synced direct to Astute (or other payroll system) providing a seamless data flow to your back-office systems
- Clients who payroll their temps through XERO, MYOB or other finance or payroll system can simply create a CSV file and upload all data directly from Ratescalc
There is no doubt that the temporary and contingent staffing markets are growing rapidly and the integration of Ratescalc with Bullhorn will provide significant productivity gains, enabling Bullhorn customers to operate in full compliance with Australia’s extremely complex industrial landscape, but Ratescalc not only simplifies your processes, it also protects your margins, and we guarantee it will increase your profits – talk to us today to find out how!
Ratescalc is available in both S Series and Nova versions of Bullhorn for Australian clients, with New Zealand to be available before the end of 2019.